Tuesday, March 27, 2012

 
Making some fairly major changes to my Urmston Manchester website insofar as I'm introducing a second menu on the right hand side of the page.

The original navigation menu on the left hand side gives a monthly breakdown of the current year January through to eventually December but I wanted picture searchers to be able to find what they wanted as quickly as possible so the right hand menu is being separated into segments like pubs, churches, landmarks etc.

I get so frustrated with some websites that are difficult to navigate that I want to make Urmston Manchester easy to use and of course the bigger it gets then the more important an issue it becomes.

Yesterday I published a page about the Essoldo Cinema on Chester Road, Stretford.

I found a really interesting video taken inside the Essoldo in 1995 which I embedded onto the page.

For anyone local to the area it is quite fascinating Essoldo Cinema 1995


No comments: